E-P3 MOTOR USER’S MANUAL
Installation additional headlights
Disassembly and assembly
The firmware is the heart of the motor, the intelligence that manages the sensors signals (frequency sensor, torque and speed sensor) and converts them into a fluid and pleasant motor control for the cyclist. During the research of better solutions, Polini Motori updates the firmware constantly, giving the users the possibility to enjoy the use of the improvements on the control even after the purchase.
The firmware is identified by a progressive serial number. The higher number corresponds to the latest and most advanced version than the previous one.
E-P3 MOTOR DRIVER
The service software allows customizing the settings on the motor and on the display, in particular you can SET:
- The display language
- Left/right reading of the display
- Unit of measure
- Wheel circumference variation (+/-4%)
- Lights activation
- Shift time
You can also view some motor statistics:
- Firmware version – indicates the version of the Firmware currently installed
- Hardware version – indicates the version of the motor
- Odometer (Km) – indicates the total covered kilometers with this motor
- Battery Charge (%) – indicates the current battery charge status in percentage
- Number of recharges – indicates the total number of recharges of the installed battery
- Battery Serial Number – indicates the serial number of the installed battery
- Display Serial Number – indicates the serial number of the display
POLINI E-P3, POWERFUL, COMPACT, LIGHT
Ready for a new pedal–assist experience, with top performance, easy to fit and install by the manufacturers on every bicycle model. The biking world will not be the same anymore!
Polini E-P3 stands out for its unique design, compact dimensions, and lighter weight compared to the motors nowadays available on the market and an unparalleled power.
- MOTOR WEIGHT: 2.850 GR.
- BATTERY: 500 Wh
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 2.620 GR.
- MOTOR:250 WATT (500 W PEAK)
- MAXIMUN TORQUE: 70 Nm
- BATTERY RANGE TILL: 220 Km
- ASSISTANZCE: 25 Km/h
FULLY-INTEGRATED DOWN TUBE BATTERY
Thanks to its innovative design, the lithium-ion battery of 500 Wh ca be integrated in the frame, giving a captivating aesthetic effect. The down-tube, studied to reduce the optical impact, is made of drawn aluminum, and it is perfectly integrated with the motor mounting. Between the innovative solutions, there is also the possibility to house inside the down-tube all the control cables (rear brake, gear and derailleur), making them invisible.
Battery and capacity Lithium ION 500 Wh13,8 Ah
Voltage 36 V
Battery Weight 2.620 gr.
Size approx. 340 x 80 x 70 mm
ERGONOMIC LCD DISPLAY
Compact and easy to read it lets a simple and intuitive control of your E-Bike.
- Display Dot matrix
- Degree of protection IP 65
- Ambient light sensor
- Integrated Joystick
- Bluetooth LE interface
- Walk assist function
- Micro-usb interface
- Assistance level
- State of charge
- Pedal power
- Motor power